Synthesis started as a place to develop thoughts concerning the relationship of previously-unconnected events. It’s also a platform for me to experiment with web technologies, and my contribution to open science.
Click here to contact me:
For more information about me check the following resources:
My Resume (doc) (pdf)
My Dissertation (doc) (pdf)
My Linkedin Profile
My Mendeley Profile
My Google Profile
My Keybase Identity Proofs – for verifying I own my online accounts & sending me encrypted messages.
Open Access Projects:
- 2011 – present – Head of Academic Outreach for Mendeley and Open Access spokesperson.
- 2009 – 2011 – Community Liaison for Mendeley – hosted self-archived collections make scholarly works accessible and discoverable, much more to come via partnerships with institutional repositories.
- 2008 – Present – Member of Friendfeed Life Scientists & Article Level Metrics Rooms – Community members share tips on the practice of open science, write letters promoting open access, and collaboratively apply for grants to develop linked data infrastructure.
Open Science Projects:
- 2012 – Present – Co-founder of the Reproducibility Initiative.
- 2012 – 2014 – Co-organizer of Science Online Bay Area.
- 2009 – March 2010 – Community Liaison for BioKM – Free, lightweight, portable laboratory project management and linked data infrastructure.
- 2009 – Present – Co-founder of Stemcellassays.com